What we can help with
Contracts & Employee Handbooks
Training & Business Challenges
Planning & Strategy Implementation
Hands-on Support During TUPE
HR Compliance & Policy Auditing
Recruitment Consultancy & Advice
Redundancy & Restructuring Help
Investigations of Employee Issues
How it works
We always start with an easy initial meeting with you to begin a confidential discussion to establish the size of the your business needs and any employee problems.
We will work together with you to customise the correct level of human resource support for your business including a free HR review to look at employee challenges and review your HR principles, policies and other compliance documents.
Please note that you will not be charged for this initial analysis and resulting report recommending a bespoke level of HR support for your business.
If you choose to work with Belvoir HR Ltd. There will always be someone who you can refer to for day-to-day advice, help and support; thereby releasing you for the primary task of maximising turnover and, most importantly, profit generation.
Most popular services
We support clients by on site visits as well as by email and telephone contact. We like to operate as part of your management team but only as and when required to support your line managers or HR team. We can also:
- Review and update employment contractual documentation including offer letter template and induction checklist
- Advise on personnel procedures, employee rights and employment regulations
- Keep the client abreast of developments in UK employment law as it effects the client’s HR practices and procedures
- Facilitate Settlement Agreements
- Manage redundancies
- Advise on all aspects of TUPE, whether managing a service delivery change, supporting acquisitions and mergers, or even divestments
- Provide bespoke management skills training; especially Equality and Diversity
- Manage major recruitment exercises
- Work on Attitude surveys and other one-off assignments
Frequently asked questions
Can I use your services on a Pay as You Go basis?
How often do you visit clients?
Once the HR review has been completed, we would then discuss the frequency of visits to your organisation, as well as providing telephone support. Please contact us to arrange your free HR review.